MAIN ROAD, FERNHILL, HASTINGS, (BEFORE NGARURORO RIVER BRIDGE)
CLOSE TO – Great Swimming River 100 yards. Hastings, 5 minutes drive, Country style setting with 6 acres of grounds with views from the mountains to the sea.
FACILITIES INCLUDE :
- 2 Large lounges with TV s, DVD, Video, and Stereo. Large Screen Projector. Separate dining room
- Deck area for BBQ, meeting, drinks and eating
- Telephone, Fax and FREE Internet facilities. Pool Table
- Our communal kitchen provides everything you require for cooking, all you need to bring is your food
- Two fully equipped modern kitchens with scullery with individual food or valuables lockers
- Walk in Chiller with individual food lockers
- Spacious rooms nicely decorated
- Male, female and mixed Dormitory rooms (max 6) with ensuite or vanity
- Really comfortable bunks with inner-sprung mattresses, crisp linen sheets, duvet, blankets and pillow
- Each room has a mirror, drawers, table and clothing hooks
- Plenty of hot showers
- Laundry facilities.
- In the heart of Hawkes Bays horticulture and orcharding district. Work available (Seasonal).
- Separate Twin and Single Cottages. Fully equipped caravan on site
- Accomodation available for up to 50 people.
HOW TO GET THERE
Follow the main street of Hastings for approx. 8kms until you get to a Y junction at State Highway 50. Follow the road to the right for 1 kilometer and you will find the Farmhouse Lodge on your left. If you come to a bridge you have gone 50 yards too far.
Contacts: FARMHOUSE LODGE, FERNHILL, HASTINGS
Hosts: Kerry Ph (021) 878 611 or Dawson(027) 578 6118